Crypto Friendly Jurisdiction for Apple Developer Account Registration

I’m not certain about this, though I’m not against it.
I think we have enough experience in the community to verify most of our code, but we need to be more methodical and organized.

I’m worried about build-over-build code review.
Updates for Syrius, Dart SDK, Syrius libraries.
Same situation for any “official” app that is published by a doxed individual/entity.

Who will review those?

We can setup a methodology for independent community review. You, me, @CryptoFish @georgezgeorgez and @sumamu can be part of the audit/review committee.

1 Like

I’ve started to setup my structure to open an apple developer account. This will be a US entity. I need to get the D&B number and create a website. Will keep you posted.

2 Likes

@angelo_a_jr did you get your D&B number? Looks like you need to provide your office address and that then gets published. Were you aware of that? How are you addressing that?

Still waiting for response, they unfortunately said up to 30 days, I imagine the Sovereign Nation doesn’t make it easier.

As for office address though we are using the Zone as our registered address. I imagine you could do the same with any entity and a registered agent address service.

1 Like

OK - that’s what I will try too. thx

1 Like

I’m still working on this. I’m trying to get my entity insured.

3 Likes

Still working on insurance. We are into the market to price it now.

4 Likes

I found someone who will write the insurance. I just got the application. Let’s see how much it will cost.

5 Likes

You’re much further ahead than ours and an insured entity will be much stronger protection. I don’t know if the Catawba entity would be the best after all.