Syrius Mobile App 100 ZNN Give Away

First 10 people to post their QR Mobile Wallet address (like the image below) and provides one constructive feedback on the syrius moble app will receive 10 ZNN each. Please note I’ve identified an auto receive issue. So you will need to open and close your app to receive the goodz.

This 100 ZNN is being donated from our last meme give away. Our donor would like to remain anon. @tapwoot has also donated his rewards and I’m waiting for @Zyler’s address. Here is the current donation address.. As you can see I’ve been test sending 0.01 znn to the mobile wallet.

Notes:

• Make sure to disable screen shot protect: Settings > Security > Screenshot Protection
  • Make sure to provide constructive feedback on the app.
  • If we have many first time users providing feedback I reserve the right to verify they are not botting the game by verifying participation in TG.

5 Likes

App looks great but what would make it better imo is if we could add in a live chart for ZNN and all other relevant cryptos. Maybe add in a news or Znn meme subcategory as well? So anyone visiting the app has something to dive into.

10 ZNN sent. Open and close the mobile wallet to receive it.

1 Like

Awesome app, real easy !! Maybe just move the rewards button a bit so its not to close to the delegate button. And maybe biometric password for a faster login.

Sir can you please provide some feedback?

Feedback on the Wallet Syrius App

I recently used the Wallet Syrius app, and here are my impressions:

User Interface: The interface is clear and user-friendly, making navigation easy. The features are well organized, but an initial tutorial would be helpful for new users.

Allow me to change the green to pink. Maybe do cooler font.

Sent 10 znn. restart app to receive it.

Please provide feedback on the app.

Just did sorry

@sird and @Pete you provided a screen shot of the mini-app. You need to download and install the syrius mobile app. The app can be found here: Syrius Wallet Mobile App - #261 by DrBlaze_21 - ╰ Funding | Submissions - Forum

you are providing feedback on the TG mini app. We are testing the Syrius Mobile App: Syrius Wallet Mobile App - #261 by DrBlaze_21 - ╰ Funding | Submissions - Forum

Ok got it !

Also just as cool very user friendly maybe just a place to buy crypto from for a few clicks away.

Would be nice for the % of price change or chart

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hello,

I have an iPhone and I tried to download the app, but it gave me a file instead of the app itself. Can you please guide me on how to download the app correctly on my iPhone? Thank you in advance for your help!

Nice initiative.

You should pay out using the syrius mobile app by scanning their QR codes.

Circular testing. :joy:

1 Like

Thank you. You earned 10 ZNN. Will send when I get to my device later today.

1 Like

Its very user friendly, intuitive, simple. Thats exactly what we needed and cant wait for the apple version

ZNN / QSR online price is not working for me (why I have to switch the dots?). I would welcome the price info over the last week / month and it would be good to be able to click through to see where it can be bought, so that I don’t have to go through Coingecko (external website). Does notifications pop up on your phone?

1 Like

Sent 10 ZNN. Thank you

Thank you for that feedback. 10 ZNN sent!

@CryptoFish if you post a screen shot I can send you 10 ZNN or to someone you choose. You provided technical feedback in the other forum I see.

1 Like