WP1 Awareness Coordinator

I would like to have someone be the Lead for coordinating the Awareness category of WP1.
I would allocate 2500 points of the 10000 coordinator points towards this role.

I think we have a couple of qualified candidates.

The role would require:

• being a registered hyperqube_z pillar
  • helping to find contributors
  • choosing contributors for specific work item
  • determining work item acceptance criteria and completion

When it comes to resolving disagreements and conflict, the lead should first seek to facilitate discussion. If consensus cannot be reached, votes can be held. If voting does not lead to compromise, then the lead should consult with overall work package coordinator to determine if any unilateral decisions should be made.

Leads can help record consensus decisions about splitting up the points of a work item if there are multiple contributors. Leads cannot make decisions about point allocations at the work item level as that is the responsibility of the pillars. Leads should help inform how any future/bonus points should be allocated and help contributors gain recognition for their efforts.

Many leads will also be contributors. It is expected that leads treat their own work using the same objective criteria as the work of others.

Please nominate yourselves or any other valid hyperqube_z pillar.

Please provide a brief summary of qualifications. Please also describe how you would handle any conflicts of interest when it comes to being a contributor in addition to the lead.

I would like to nominate myself for this task, as I am very comfortable with awareness and marketing-related activities. Some of you may know that I have been contributing to ZIF for a long time, and I currently moderate most of the community channels for Zenon.

When it comes to conflicts, I have successfully mediated several incidents, including the significant migration of the former “main” Telegram channel. My approach is to always remain objective and avoid taking sides. It’s essential to remember that everyone has their own perspective, but more importantly, we have to remember that we’re all working towards a common goal within the NoM ecosystem.

In the case of HQZ, we will be working towards the set objectives within each work package (WP), and I believe it’s crucial to handle any situation with maturity and work towards mediating between both parties (in case of conflict), especially when there are tasks to complete.

I also enjoy collaborating with others and building connections, as I find it both fun and rewarding.

3 Likes