WP1 Awareness Pointing (1/3)

Round 1 of 3
Please see the following work package and discuss/vote on relative value of the Awareness work of HC1: HyperQube SIG WP1 - Zenon Wiki

The awareness work is comprised of individual work items which we want to assign points to:

• HyperQube/HyperQube_z branding (logo, fonts, colorscheme)
  • Fleshing out the hyperqube.network website
  • Infographics about hyperqube
  • Memes (optional)

The work package starts with 10k points allocated for pillar momentums and votes and 10k points for the work package coordinator, for a total of 20k points.

Just as an example allocation for Awareness:

• 2.5k points for branding
  • 2.5k points for website
  • 2.5k points for infographics
  • 2.5 points for memes
    Without any additional work, if the total Work Package earns 3k ZNN. Then the awareness work would earn (10k/30k) 33% of it for 1k. And each awareness work item within it would receive 250 ZNN.

Round 1 happens during the planning phase.
Round 2 happens as the work is in progress.
Round 3 happens once the work is done.

1 Like

I will kick off the pointing by voting a total allocation towards awareness of 10k points. I am fine not assigning memes any points and then splitting that between branding and infographics. But I do think maybe rewarding something like top 3 memes can be a value add and increase participation.

edit:
after discussing with @coinselor on matrix,
I will add 5k points as future/bonus to modify my vote as:

branding: 1.5k points
infographic: 2.5k points
memes: 1k points
future/bonus: 5k points

Branding: 1.5k points
Infographics: 3k points
Memes: 0.5k points

Branding: 1.5k points
Infographics: 2k points
Memes: 2.5k points

branding: 2k points
infographic: 2k points

Oh and just in case it’s not clear. It doesn’t have to add up to 10k. That’s just my thought given the baseline 10k for coordinator and 10k for pillars.

infographic: 3.5k points
memes: 500 points

yes

1 Like

need numbers sir

1 Like

Work Item Points Rationale
Branding (Logo, Fonts, Colors) 2,000 Establishes HyperQube’s identity and influences all promotional materials.
Website Development & Content 5,500 Main information hub; critical for user engagement; requires significant effort.
Infographics 2,500 Simplifies complex ideas; vital for marketing; combines technical and design skills.
Memes 500 Boosts engagement informally; requires less effort; variable impact.
Available budget 10K For future work items

Edit: I think Awareness should at least match Admin points. Added 10K points of available budget.

nice, i like the format. will steal

Agreeing with @coinselor

Work Item Points Rationale
Branding (Logo, Fonts, Colors) 2,000 Establishes HyperQube’s identity and influences all promotional materials.
Website Development & Content 5,500 Main information hub; critical for user engagement; requires significant effort.
Infographics 2,500 Simplifies complex ideas; vital for marketing; combines technical and design skills.
Memes 500 Boosts engagement informally; requires less effort; variable impact.
Available budget 10K For future work items