Project: Zenon Ledger App

App Submission Process

With the completion of phase 1, we can start the app submission process for the unaudited developer mode release.

The app will be made available in Ledger Live (under developer mode) once the sumbission process is complete.

To apply for the unaudited developer mode release, we need to meet the requirements of 1, 2 en 3. All requirements are complete except for the legal entity name and the CoinMarketCap listing, @0x3639 is working on that. The other requirements will be part of phase 2 and 3.

1 - General information

• Embedded app name (Zenon)
  • [/] The name of your token as displayed in CoinMarketCap (ZNN)
  • Legal Entity name
  • Postal address
  • Email address

2 - Security (Mandatory for Audited Apps / Recommended for unaudited Apps)

• I have read the security guidelines
  • The guideline_enforcer workflow succeeds
  • All vulnerabilities have been fixed

3 - Embedded app

• I have read the coding guidelines
  • Embedded app source code (GitHub repository) (Repository)
  • My app repository has a test folder that contains the Functional tests and Unit tests
  • The App has been fully tested with a companion wallet (CLI or GUI)
  • Two icons for the Ledger Stax, Nano and for the Ledger Live Manager in PNG or GIF (see Icons)
  • Video of your application running on the Ledger device (for Ledger Nano only) (Syrius with Ledger Demo)
  • The App has a Blind Signing setting (if applicable)
  • The Guidelines_enforcer and Build_and_functional_tests workflow succeeds

4 - Companion Wallet

• A link to the Companion Wallet The wallet must give an option to verify the receiving address on a Ledger device. It should also have an affiliate link next to the “Connect with Ledger” option. You must provide either:
    a link to the CLI repository, or
    a link to the GUI running on Windows/MacOS/Linux (mandatory for Public release)

5 - Documentation

• Document in the App’s repository the list of the app’s APDUs and status words
  • Link to a Google doc tutorial about how to install and use your app (see Third Party Applications Support)
    • The doc must include the link to the published tutorial hosted on third party website

6 - Support

• I have read the support page
  • Main support contact (mail address, Slack/Reddit/Telegram/Discord communities)

7 - Marketing (Mandatory for Public release / Recommended for Audited Apps / Not applicable for Unaudited Apps)

• I have read the marketing page
  • Marketing plan

8 - Warranty and liability

• I have read and agree with information laid out the warranty and liability disclaimer
4 Likes