Update Token Information

@sumamu can we update the token information to include the logo and socials? Only the owner of the contract can update this information.

znn-token

If we don’t do this the Uniswap UI looks a little scammy.

6 Likes

Yes, on it!

4 Likes

@sumamu wanted to follow up on this request. I’m looking at our coinmarketcap presences and see we have been delisted.

I think we need to build out and update the contract info on etherscan. I’ve posted the token logo above. Let’s add the additional social links too.

Once that is done I can work on getting coinmarketcap updated.

1 Like

I’m getting to this next week. Tried to do it earlier, but they ask for some information I don’t have. I’ll share a screenshot with the form.

2 Likes

@sumamu wanted to check in on this request. Here are some instructions. Only the contract owner can add socials and the logo.

Here is the $ZNN token logo the community agreed on.

Here is the new Token Update URL.

I will try to follow up on this request to add the security audit: Add ChainSafe Audit to wZNN.ETH EtherScan Smart Contract Page - ╰ Funding | Staging - Forum

1 Like

@sumamu We are changing the green for all branding. Please let’s use this logo for the contract changes you are going to make. thx

1 Like

I dont know if it was also in the plan, but it should also be changed on coingecko.

Already in progress! :slight_smile:

2 Likes