AZ Investment Thesis Position Paper

This is exactly what I’m proposing and I want to know if the community and pillars support my effort to set the tone for future contributors.

I propose to write an institutional quality investment thesis on NoM with a plan to host it on /zenon-network. It will not track conversions, funnels, buy clicks and wallet download clicks. Who ever else decides to host it can track it any way they see fit.

2 Likes

Your bad faith is George level. Really.

What’s bad faith?

Yeah mehowz and your metrics, again. No wonder why ZNN never took off.

Ok George.

I don’t think the network should set any tones.

You gotta reply properly instead of being emotional.

Do tell me mehowz rather than fighting with whoever you hate at the moment will you continue what you started on Slack one day ? Or is ZNN just a kindergarten for you all to spit your anger in ?

Oh I hate this guy, let’s start 3 thread to undermine him in different places. Waste of time really.

I don’t hate anyone. What I started in Slack actually got executed so far. More is coming.

Yeah ok. Read there maybe more often than one time a month.

My suggestion would be not to position this as a marketing proposal. Creating documents can add value to the network, ranging from an investment thesis to technical documentation, graphics, designs, and more. Whether or not that content can then be successfully implemented in a marketing campaign is not relevant to the content creation itself, where the emphasis should be on quality.

My issue with creating an investment thesis is that authoring one at this point in time would be a difficult task to avoid misrepresenting the project and dealing in factual truths. There is no consensus on what the network is and how it is developing.

There is no insight into the founding developers’ progress and participation in implementing phase 1 other than some sparse Telegram posts in the past. And from the more vocal developers on the forum, we only have ideas.

I think if you were to write a truly comprehensive investment paper, it would not look very appealing currently.

I believe something more useful would be a detailed technical paper going into the nuts and bolts of the network, how it works, what it’s doing, and where it’s going.

5 Likes

I read all posts, have you not seen my activity?

It’s subjective. And the point I’m trying to make. And I hope the outcome of this vote will help others navigate these waters.

1 Like

It was nice seeing you ignore whatever was planned after the pn’d then

What do you mean ignore? I’m working full-time man.

I even told you your idea is in the back of my mind. I don’t have more than 24 hours a day.

Nobody dictates any specific metrics. Mehowz criticizes the fact that some people want to establish a precedent that no proof of value (or a completely subjective one) should be sufficient to get funded.

Whatever metrics work can and should be used.

This deserves to be emphasized and re-read. Well stated.

This is not a bad idea. I’m open to this suggestion. However, I want to make clear that the award is independent of the value created, traffic driven, and marketing tools used. This is a work effort to deliver an investment thesis or roadmap (maybe we can tie the two together).

The outcome of this vote should help others who want to engage in similar work. I hope this gives them a roadmap of what to expect when:

• the outcome is uncertain
  • there is no funnel or attribution
  • the value created cannot be determined easily
2 Likes

Can you adjust the wording of your poll then? Because currently it asks to decide whether specific measures must always be applied or not. This framing forces the outcome of the poll and makes it meaningless.

Better: Should AZs be paid on the basis of proof of value?
Yes/No